By selecting the ' Agree' button at the end, you will be taken to have agreed to
the Conditions of Use.
- The use of this inquiry system is subject to your agreement to
the Conditions of Use.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Fairfield City Council
excludes all liability to you for loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including
by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the contents of this website
and/or your use of it.
- All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of
the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- By accessing this information you request to do so under the Government
Information (Public Access) Act 2009 and you understand that Council is making the
information available under the provisions of Government Information (Public Access)
- You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload to a third
party, transmit or distribute in any way the content of this website except as expressly
provided in these Terms and Conditions or as permitted by the Copyright Act, 1968
- The World Wide Web exists across open public networks that are
neither secure nor private. Accordingly, the user acknowledges and accepts the risk
that any communication to or from this website may be intercepted, used or modified
by third parties.
- As of January 2013 key dates will also be provided
(predominantly for development applications) to assist in tracking the status of
- As of January 2013 registration date, related documents
will also be provided for application from that date.
- Property maps are provided by third party software over which Council
has no control. Although every care has been taken, Council accepts no liability
for errors or misinterpretation of the information shown.
- Fairfield City Council has made every effort to provide information
that is accurate and easy to understand, although, the accuracy of the information
cannot be guaranteed and should not be relied on other than as a general guide.
- The information contained within the DA Tracking system cannot
bind Council to determine the outcome or processing time of any development application.
The information is independent of the formal development application process and
in no way is designed to influence or guarantee the timing or outcome of the formal
development application process.
- If you require more specific information or wish to confirm information
provided on this website please contact Council by one of the following methods:
(02) 9725 0222
(02) 9725 4249
Fairfield City Council
PO Box 21
Fairfield NSW 1860
Fairfield City Council will attempt, in good faith, to ensure that the information
provided by this system in response to your enquiry is current and accurate. However,
Fairfield City Council cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of
the information provided. All information provided by this system is for information
purposes only and no reliance should be placed on this information for any possible
legal purpose or any circumstance where loss or damage could arise as a result of
reliance on this information. Fairfield City Council does not accept any responsibility
or liability should you rely upon the information provided by this system to your
detriment, except as provided by statute. Use of this system and the submission
of information into it, implies agreement with and consent to the conditions.
Fairfield City Council has certain obligations in relation to the personal information
that it obtains from persons who use its website. Please read this statement to
learn what information Council collects about you, why it is collected and what
is done with it.
Collecting Personal Information
In completing any of the forms available on this site you will provide Fairfield
City Council with "personal information". This is defined in the Privacy and Personal
Information Protection Act 1998 ("PPIPA") to be "information or an opinion about
an individual whose identity is apparent or can reasonably be ascertained from the
information or opinion". Personal information collected by Council will include
your name and any other information included in the forms.
Further, when you visit Council's website the following information is recorded
for statistical purposes:
- The address of your server;
- The top-level domain from which you accessed the Internet (such
as .com,.org,. gov, .edu, .au, .nz, etc.);
- The type of browser used;
- The date and time of your visit to the site;
- The pages you visited and the documents you downloaded;
- The links you followed to come to and leave the site;
- Any other information that is recorded
- This information is used to create reports to tell Council the
number of visitors to the site, what areas are most visited, what areas are least
visited and technical design information such as broken links. This information
is used to assist Council in making the site more useful to visitors.
Personal information collected from you is held and used by Council as permitted
by Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 ("PPIPA"). Under PPIPA you
are entitled to be informed of:
- the fact that personal information is being collected;
- the name and address of the agency collecting and holding the information;
- the purposes for which the information is being collected;
- the persons and bodies to whom the information will be disclosed;
- whether the provision of the information is mandatory or voluntary;
- the consequences (if any) of not providing the information; and
- your right under PPIPA to apply to have access to your information
or to have it corrected.
Council has various functions under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act,
1979, the Local Government Act 1993 and other legislation. Personal information
is collected to enable Council to perform the functions under these Acts. Under
PPIPA, other agencies (particularly law enforcement agencies) may have the right
to gain access to personal information about you that Council holds. Indeed, some
agencies (particularly law enforcement agencies) have legal authority to inspect
our Internet Service Providers' logs and obtain your address if required for an
official investigation. Further, Council records may be available for public inspection
and copying, including under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009.
At the request of an individual to whom personal information held by Council relates,
Council must provide the individual with access to the information. Council must,
at the request of an individual to whom personal information held by Council relates,
make appropriate amendments to ensure that the personal information is, among other
The contents of this website (which includes downloadable material) are subject
to copyright and are protected by laws of Australia and other countries through
Fairfield City Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the contents
of this website in your web browser (and in any cache file produced by your web
browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content. Fairfield City Council reserves
all other rights.
By agreeing to use this DA tracker system you agree to indemnify Council against
any infringement by you of any third party Intellectual Property rights, including
I accept that use of the data by me shall be limited to my own personal use or for
the use in the ordinary course of my business. I shall not on-sell or distribute
the data for reward to any other third party, nor shall I produce any hardcopy products,
incorporating the data for commercial use.
I accept that data must not be used for direct marketing or be used in breach of
the Privacy Laws.